Coeducation in India and across the world is also know is “mixed sex education” is the combination of both male students and female student in same place and environment. Co-education in India is a better system of education already very much common in the western world but now it is being adopted by almost all countries of the world. This system has many pros and cons based on the way it is being adopted, implemented and utilized in the educational institutions like schools, college and universities.
Co-education in India : Pro’s
- Yes we need more and more co-education in Indian schools. Because, it helps the children to master the art of dealing with the people of opposite gender.
- Co-education in India inculcates the values of gender equality in boys n girls.
- Co-education helps to learn to embrace each other. It makes boys n girls tolerant towards each other.
- Co-education makes a child extrovert and enhances the ability to understand the psychological conditions of the people from the opposite sex.
- Co-education helps both males and females students to behave properly, avoid misuse of language as well as unethical activities so the environment becomes very much controlled.
- Co-education helps in developing mutual understanding which prepares the students for that work environment in which they have to work shoulder to shoulder with the opposite sex.
Co-education in India : Con’s
- In the early stages of adulthood amateur school students concentration diverted from their studies and they usually involve themselves in other activities due to the attraction of the opposite sex.
- Students usually get involve in unethical activities like flirts, affairs, physical relationships and other serious crimes might include the sexual harassment and rape which might destroy the lives of the involved students.
- Even in this 21st century, only co-education schools in close vicinity may deprive girls from their educational right as girls are forced to drop out from schools when they reach teenage years.
Co-education in India :Conclusion
- Besides coeducation advantages and disadvantages, administration of institutes especially schools and colleges should have a tight check and balance system. This proper check and balance will result in better grooming of students and it will prevent the misuse of co-educational system then we can say the coeducation is a better system of education because it provides very relevant and an appropriate environment to the multiple developments of students. Indeed. Schooling time is the preparation to face this professional world.
The Original Tutors Selections 2020
Original Tutors Airforce Airmen Selections 2020: Our heartiest congratulations to Vishant Dagar, Vikas Sharma, Yash Sharma, Lavish Shiwach, Prabhat Giri, Harsh Rajput, Vishal Teotia, Atul Pal, Lakhan Kumar,, Anmol, Chandan Kumar, Kapil, Naveen , Aman, Gaurav Kumar, Vaibhav Kumar, Gagan Mudgal, Shubham Singh, Avneesh Kumar,Vikash Kumar, Harsh Thakur, Naveen Dagar, Abhinav Rathi, Nishant Kumar, Vivek, Luv Tomar, Mohit Kumar, Nishant Kumar & many other students who added feathers to the cap of The Original Tutors through their Airforce Airmen XY selections 2020. New stars entered into the sparkling galaxy of THE ORIGINAL TUTORS. Vishant dagar & Vikas Sharma scoring 20 out of 20 in English, have created another landmark in the record books of The Original Tutors. Very proud moment for The Original Tutors that Vishant Dagar & Vikas Sharma two of our brightest stars performed outstandingly well scoring 20 out 20 marks in English.
Airforce Airmen Selections 2020
- THE ORIGINAL TUTORS has manifested method of teaching by the systematic application of the scientific methods, demonstrations, diagrammatical presentations, Audio-video presentations, Group discussions, Newspaper sessions.
- All these specific learning technique have made the teaching-learning process more entertaining.
- This directs complete concentration over the attainable objectives of the students.
- We clearly understand that every student has his own understanding level, intelligence, liking and disliking, thoughts, social environment, capabilities, positives and area of improvement.
Join & feel the difference
- All energetic, dynamic & passionate youth looking for a very diverse and exciting & adventurous career.
- Apart from flying one has to manage hundreds of personnel on base camp, formulate high-level strategies and tactics.
- During the calamities and emergencies, they step further and carry food and crucial supplies. If all the above-mentioned duties, gives you adrenaline rush then a career as an Air Force Officer is the right choice for you.
- Come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS, the Best Airforce/NDA/ X/Y & AFCAT Coaching in Meerut.
For important Current Affairs, GD Topics and tips of written examinations which helps you in AirForce X/Y , NDA, CDS, AFCAT & SSB: http://www.airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
Contact: The Original Tutors
For any help Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.com