Group discussion conducted by Indian Airforce to select an ideal candidate as an Airmen for a particular job role. “Group” is a collection of individuals who have regular contact and frequent interaction and who work together to achieve a common set of goals. “Discussion” is the process whereby two or more people exchange information or ideas in a face-to-face situation to achieve a goal. Indian Airforce conducts Group Discussion to check that the candidate has certain personality traits such as interpersonal communication skills, confidence in public speaking, team spirit, leadership abilities, social behaviour and problem-solving skills. GDs form an important part of the short-listing process for recruitment in any organization or admission in a company or in Group Discussion
Group Discussion Indian Airforce
Online Classes vs. Traditional Classes: Which are Right for You?
Pro’s of Online Classes
- Online Classes or E-learning gives flexibility of time. Students can attend classes at any time during the day but with classroom sessions you are bound in the time limits. Even if we miss any class, we can listen to it later.
- Students can repeat the lesson many times if they didn’t understand the concepts.
- Through e-learning, teachers can explain the concepts using animations or other technologies, so that students can understand the concepts much clearly.
- Girls ,students living in the remote areas of the country and physically handicapped children not attending schools/colleges due to lack of facilities there for them Online classes or E-learning is a boon for them.
- Online classes make a college degree more accessible for many students – particularly those who are working full-time, who have family obligations, and/or who live far from the college campus.
- Online classes also give students more autonomy over their learning, and allow them to work at an individualized pace.
Group Discussion Indian Airforce
Pro’s of Offline / Traditional Classes
- In the classroom, students will not only learn the subject but also interacts with other students and thereby make friends. Classroom influences the overall personality development of students. With e-learning, students will be deprived of this opportunity.
- Some students enjoy meeting with their professors and peers in person, or learn better in a face-to-face setting. If you are a more social learner, you may benefit from a traditional classroom model.
- Students have to look at screens continuously for long hours, it can strain their eyes.
- With online classes, teachers may not be able to focus on all the students, which will be possible in the classroom.
- Even in this 21st century, some people do not have internet facility in many parts of our country.
- E-learning deepens the gap of inequality between rich and poor.
- Devices like mobile, laptop, i-pad has other apps such as youtube, facebook , twitter, whatsapp etc. so students may become distracted. Several students are already suffering from smartphone addiction. So, parents may not feel safe to leave the children unsupervised.
- E-learning may not create as much seriousness as classroom learning. So, students may not be motivated enough to listen to the class because online classes needs self motivation and self discipline.
Group Discussion Indian Airforce Selection 2020
Original Tutors Airforce Airmen Selections 2020 Our heartiest congratulations to Vishant Dagar, Vikas Sharma, Yash Sharma, Lavish Shiwach, Prabhat Giri, Harsh Rajput, Vishal Teotia, Atul Pal, Lakhan Kumar,, Anmol, Chandan Kumar, Kapil, Naveen , Aman, Gaurav Kumar, Vaibhav Kumar, Gagan Mudgal, Shubham Singh, Avneesh Kumar,Vikash Kumar, Harsh Thakur, Naveen Dagar, Abhinav Rathi, Nishant Kumar, Vivek, Luv Tomar, Mohit Kumar, Nishant Kumar & many other students who added feathers to the cap of The Original Tutors through their Airforce Airmen XY selections 2020. New stars entered into the sparkling galaxy of THE ORIGINAL TUTORS. Vishant dagar & Vikas Sharma scoring 20 out of 20 in English, have created another landmark in the record books of The Original Tutors. Very proud moment for The Original Tutors that Vishant Dagar & Vikas Sharma two of our brightest stars performed outstandingly well scoring 20 out 20 marks in English.
Airforce Airmen Selections 2020
- THE ORIGINAL TUTORS has manifested method of teaching by the systematic application of the scientific methods, demonstrations, diagrammatical presentations, Audio-video presentations, Group discussions, Newspaper sessions.
- All these specific learning technique have made the teaching-learning process more entertaining.
- This directs complete concentration over the attainable objectives of the students.
- We clearly understand that every student has his own understanding level, intelligence, liking and disliking, thoughts, social environment, capabilities, positives and area of improvement.
Join & feel the difference
- All energetic, dynamic & passionate youth looking for a very diverse and exciting & adventurous career.
- Apart from flying one has to manage hundreds of personnel on base camp, formulate high-level strategies and tactics.
- During the calamities and emergencies, they step further and carry food and crucial supplies. If all the above-mentioned duties, gives you adrenaline rush then a career as an Air Force Officer is the right choice for you.
- Come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS, the Best Airforce/NDA/ X/Y & AFCAT Coaching in Meerut.
For important Current Affairs, GD Topics and tips of written examinations which helps you in AirForce X/Y , NDA, CDS, AFCAT & SSB: http://www.airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
For any help Contact us Please n Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.com