NDA 2020 (1) Exam Most important Current Affairs
In this post, we cover important NDA 2020 Exam Current Affairs. UPSC will hold the National Defence Academy (NDA) 2020 (1) Exam and Naval Academy (NA) I 2020 written exam on 19th April 2020. Written Exam will consist of two papers, i.e., General Ability Test (GAT) & Mathematics. GAT consists of 150 questions from two sections which are English (Part-A) and General Knowledge (Part-B) of 4 marks each. Part-B General Knowledge Section of GAT will consist of 100 questions of total 400 Marks. Most important NDA 2020 (1) Exam Current affairs are given below in point form.
In NDA 2020 (1) Exam Current affairs will play a very important role in qualifying the NDA exam and making in the final merit list of NDA 2020 (1).
In NDA 2020 (1) Exam Most Current affairs of January 2020 and highly expected questions for all UPSC Exams NDA, CDS, AFCAT etc.
- Bengaluru hosted the 107th edition of the Indian Science Congress. Theme chosen for the 107th edition was ‘science and technology: rural development’.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has launched a mobile app “Mobile Aided Note Identifier (MANI)”. The visually challenged people can identify the denomination of a currency note by using the mobile app “MANI”.
- The Indian Railways has renamed its security force RPF (Railway Protection Force) as Indian Railway Protection Force Service.
- Government of India signed MoU with Flipkart for selling the products made by women self-help groups under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM) on the e-commerce platform.
- In the honour of 200th birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale, the World Health Organization designated the year 2020 as the “Year of Nurse and Midwife”.
- Indian mountaineer Malavath Poorna, the youngest girl to have climbed the world’s highest mountain Mt. Everest 5 years ago, accomplished another feat by conquering Mt. Vinson Massif, Antarctica’s highest mountain peak (4,987 mts). She has already scaled Mt Everest (Asia, 2014), Mt. Kilimanjaro (Africa, 2016), Mt. Elbrus (Europe, 2017), Mt. Aconcagua (South America, 2019), Mt. Cartsnez (Oceania region, 2019), and now Mt. Vinson Massif (Antarctica, 2019).
- Indian shooter Saurabh Chaudhary has won the men’s 10 metres air pistol gold medal at the 63rd National Shooting Championship in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- Krishnamachari Srikkanth & Anjum Chopra will be conferred with the CK Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award.
- The United Nations has declared Pakistani education activist and Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai as “Most Famous Teenager of The Decade”.
- New Zealand‘s batsman Leo Carter has become the seventh batsman in the history of cricket to smash six 6s in an over. Other 6 players who have achieved the feat are: Gary Sobers (West Indies), Ravi Shastri (India), Herschelle Gibbs (South Africa), Yuvraj Singh (India), Ross Whiteley (England) and Hazratullah Zazai (Afghanistan).
- India and Oman will conduct 12th edition of bilateral maritime exercise ‘Naseem Al Bahr’ in Mormugao Port, Goa. ‘Naseem-Al-Bahr’ (or sea breeze) is a naval exercise between the Indian Navy and the RNO, being conducted since 1993. Indian Navy ships Beas and Subhadra and Oman Navy ships RNOV Al Rasikh and RNOV Khassab are participating in this exercise.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah released a book ‘Karmayoddha Granth’ on the life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The Union Government has authorized the amount of Rs 5559 crore for 1656 Km long Indradhanush Natural Gas Pipeline Grid project.The amount will be used to set up Natural Gas Pipeline Grid connecting 8 North East states : Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim.
- Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBD) is celebrated on 9th January every year. This year the 16th edition of Pravasi Bhartiya Divas is celebrated across the country. The day is celebrated every year to mark the contribution of the overseas Indian community in the development of India. It also commemorates the return of Mahatma Gandhi from South Africa to India on 9 January 1915.
- Visakhapatnam is ready to host another International Naval event ‘MILAN‘ in March 2020. The theme of the exercise for the year 2020 is ‘Synergy Across the Seas’ MILAN 2020 is a multilateral naval exercise aimed to enhance professional interaction between foreign-friendly navies and learn from each other’s strengths and best practices in the maritime domain.
- India’s first indigenous aircraft carrier Vikrant is currently under phase-3 which involves setting to work of machinery and other equipment and to be commissioned by early 2021 in Indian Navy. It will be fully operated by 2022. Vikrant is being built at the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Kochi, Kerala.
- World Hindi Day is celebrated globally on 10th January every year. The day is celebrated every year to promote the use of Hindi language worldwide.
For very important Current Affairs ,GD Topics and tips which helps you in AirForce and SSB: http://www.airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
For Further Contact Us Please Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.com