For most of the students, taking an online mock test is a all together new and somewhat perplex experience. They are new to this pattern don’t know what to expect, and aren’t certain of the skills and strategies that will enable them to perform at their best. On a good note, many of the steps they’d take to complete an online exam are quite similar to those that they’d engage in as they prepare for an in-class test; however, the online environment of the exam does present some differences that needs a bit of extra awareness and preparation to excel in online exam
Before the Online Mock Test of AirForce Exam: Prepare
- Read and understand the test guidelines.
- Know the test format.
- Test yourself. If your instructor makes a practice/ demo exam available to you, take it! You may also find practice tests on some websites.
- Check your computer. Avoid last-minute problems! Whether you’re using your own computer or one in a lab, verify that it has all the correct hardware and software well in advance of the exam. Also, make sure you’ll be in a location with an adequate Internet location.
- Plan your time. As you test yourself, limit your time to that which will be allotted for the actual test, and decide how long you will spend on each question
- Carve out a quiet test-taking spot with minimal distractions. Turn off all notifications from IM, your phone, your email, and elsewhere (or, set them to silent). Shut off the TV and radio. Let your roommates or family know that you’ll be taking a test, so that they’re less likely to interrupt you during that time.
- Determine when you will take the test. You may have to take the exam at a specific time; however, if the test will be available for several hours (or even a few days), choose a time that presents the least potential for distraction, interruption, and stress.
- Gather all that you’ll need to take the test. If you can have materials such as notes, books, or writing implements with you, be sure that they’re set to go.
- Take a deep breath! Once you’re logged in, take a moment to relax and get focused.
During the Online Test: Focus
- Keep an eye on the clock. You may want to set an alarm to notify you when you have limited time (e.g., 10 minutes) remaining in your testing period.
- Don’t leave the test page! If you are permitted to search the web or check other websites for information, do not use the same tab or copy of the browser as you do for your exam—you may lose all your work. Instead, open a second copy of your browser (or, choose a completely different browser), then conduct your search.
- Technical problems? Don’t panic. But do contact your instructor immediately, detailing the exact problem that occurred and any error messages you might have received. If you can take a screen shot, that is helpful as well.
- Check your work before you submit it. Ensure that every answer is complete and appears as you intended. Review the accuracy of your answers, as well as your spelling and grammar.
- Click submit. You should only need to do so once, but if you have a problem, try once more. If you still have a problem submitting the test, let your instructor know immediately, and send your intended answers in an attached document.
After practicing Online Test: Review
- Assess your own progress. How do you believe you did? What questions did you find confusing? Did you have to skip anything? Return to your notes and readings, and see if you can find the answers to the questions that challenged you.
- Check your grade. In some cases, you may be able to learn your grade immediately. However, exams with written answers will take longer for your instructor to grade, so allow some time to find out your score.
- Ask yourself how you can improve on the next exam. Did your study strategies work? Did your plan for taking the test online prove successful? Write down your observations and keep them in mind for the next time you take a test.
|1.||Air Force X Group- Mock Test 1(full length test)|
|2.||Air Force X Group- Mock Test 2(full length test)|
|3.||Air Force X Group- Mock Test 3(full length test)|
|4.||Air Force X Group – Mock Test 4(full length test)|
|5.||Air Force X Group – Mock Test 5(full length test)|
|6.||Air Force Y Group – Mock Test 1(full length test)|
|7.||Air Force Y Group – Mock Test 2(full length test)|
|8.||Air Force Y Group – Mock Test 3(full length test)|
AirForce / NDA Topicwise Online Test
|1.||RAGA Test 1||Download|
|2.||RAGA Test 2||Download|
|1.||Time and Distance||Download|
|2.||HCF and LCM||Download|
|5.||Ratio & Proportion||Download|
|6.||Time and Work||Download|
For very important GD Topics and tips which helps you in AirForce and SSB: http://www.airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/