Result Declaration AirForce X/Y for Intake 2/2020
Result Declaration AirForce X/Y For Intake 2020
Indian Air Force Declare Result of X/Y for intake 2/2020 has been on her official website http://www.airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/. For Admit Card candidate who shortlisted for PHASE II is also available in their login under view result.
Document Required for Phase I
- 1. Colour Print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- 2. Original phase-I Admit card used during Phase I online test, bearing Air force seal and invigilator’s signature.
- 3. HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- 4. Ten copies of un-attested recent (which was used for the online application registration) passport size colour photograph.
- 5. Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet (only applicable for three years Diploma Course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- 6. Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and his Date of Birth).
- 7. Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet
- 7. Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three years Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
- 8. Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
- 9. Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), the
certificatefor sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates. Are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for phase –II of the Selection Test. Wards of retired Air force personal to produce original discharge book of their parents.
- 10. For Candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organisation. Original and fours self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organisation).
- 11. NOC in original and 4 self-attested photocopies from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (if applicable).
For More Information About Air Force X/Y visit on www.airforcecoaching.in/air-force/