Airforce X/Y Coaching in Hapur
Airforce X/Y Coaching In Hapur: Bilateral Naval Exercise Bongosagar
Airforce X/Y Coaching in Hapur, THE ORIGINAL TUTORS is among the top 3 coaching institutes of Western U.P providing guidance cum training to young energetic & dynamic aspirants of Indian Airforce.
12th + pass dynamic aspirants for Airforce X/Y Coaching in Hapur are every year coming for Written examination and Phase 2nd preparation and after hard wok and dedication becomes a part of the Indian Air Force and fulfilling their dream as Airmen in Indian Airforce. Aspirants join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS for Airforce X/Y coaching in Hapur for a great, Successful career & adventurous life of Indian Airforce.
Airforce X/Y Coaching in Hapur: Interesting Facts about Hapur
Part of the NCR region of India, Hapur has long been known as one of the important religious centers of the north. Founded in about the 10th century, the historical city of Hapur used to be known as Haripur.
In and around the city itself, there are a number of ancient temples, mosques and monuments harking back centuries.
These include the Shiv mandir, the Shani mandir, the Sai mandir and many more. Other places of religious worship and pilgrimage destinations include the Sabli Shiv Mandir, Garhmukteshwar and Chandi Mandir. Each of these temples is over 500 years old and devotees believe the resident deities to be extremely powerful.
There a few Buddhist and Jain temples around the area, as well as dargahs and churches.
Among the ancient monuments in Hapur, the most famous one is the Kuchesar Mud Fort. Built by the Jat rulers in the 18th century, the mud fort is surrounded by lush greenery and blooming flowers. The fine architecture of the fort combined with the scenic environs is what attracts people to it.
Hapur is a city with a population of 13,28,322 and noted as manufacturing hub of making Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes. Hapur is also famous for papads, paper cones and tubes. Situated about 60 km from the capital of India New Delhi.
India – Bangladesh Navy Exercise Bongosagar:
- The 2nd edition of Indian and Bangladesh Navy Bilateral Exercise Bongosagar commenced on 3rd Oct in Northern Bay of Bengal.
- Exercise is aimed at developing interoperability and joint operational skills through conduct of a wide spectrum of maritime exercises and operations.
- Indian Navy ships Kiltan, Khukri and Bangladesh Navy ships Abu Bakr, Prottoy, and Maritime Patrol Aircraft (MPA) undertook the surface warfare drills, helicopter operations, seamanship evolutions and other manoeuvres to strengthen the inter-operability and military cooperation between the two South Asian neighbours.
- India-Bangladesh naval forces will also undergo the third edition of Coordinated Patrol CORPAT along with International Maritime Boundary Line (IMBL) on October 4, according to an ANI report.
- The military edition of Bongosagar and IN-BN CORPAT are relevant to the 100th birth anniversary of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman during the Mujib Basho.
For important Current Affairs, GD Topics and tips of written examinations which helps you in AirForce X/Y , NDA, CDS, AFCAT & SSB: http://www.airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
For any help Contact us Please n Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.com