Airforce X/Y Coaching in Parikshitgarh
Airforce X/Y Coaching in Parikshitgarh, THE ORIGINAL TUTORS is among the top 3 coaching institutes of Western U.P providing guidance cum training to young energetic & dynamic aspirants of Indian Airforce.
All 12th + young aspirants looking for Best Airforce X/Y Coaching in Parikshitgarh , approaches THE ORIGINAL TUTORS every year for NDA/CDS/AFCAT/NAVY Written examination and Phase 2nd preparation and after hard wok and dedication becomes a part of the Indian Armed Forces and fulfill their dream . Aspirants join best coaching institute in Western U.P for defence services, THE ORIGINAL TUTORS Best Airforce X/Y coaching in Parikshitgarh for a great, Successful career & adventurous life of Indian Airforce.
Airforce X/Y Coaching in Parikshitgarh: Facts
- Some 23 km from downtown Meerut, Parikshitgarh is a fort. Often touted as Qila Parikshitgarh, this fort is one of the lesser known sites in Meerut.
- It is said that the fort got its name from the King Parikshit – the grandson of Arjun. He was once the king of Hastinapur city. The history of this renowned heritage site in Meerut is lesser known, yet, it is said that in the 18th century, the fort went through a restoration process. The process was initiated by the Gurjar King – Nain Singh, who made some additions and modification in the architecture of this historical fort in Meerut.
Airforce X/Y Coaching in Parikshitgarh: Nobel Prize in Medicine 2020
- The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2020 was awarded jointly to Harvey J. Alter(America), Charles M. Rice (America) and Michael Houghton (Britain) for the discovery of the Hepatitis C virus.
- The head of the Nobel Committee, Thomas Perlmann has announced the winners in Stockholm.
History of Noble Prize:
- The Nobel Prize is a set of annual international awards bestowed in several categories by Swedish and Norwegian institutions in recognition of academic, cultural, or scientific advances.
- The will of the Swedish chemist, engineer and industrialist Alfred Nobel established the five Nobel prizes in 1895.
- The first distribution of the prizes took place on December 10, 1901, the fifth anniversary of Nobel’s death. An additional award, the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel, was established in 1968 by the Bank of Sweden and was first awarded in 1969.
- From Stockholm, the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences confers the prizes for physics, chemistry, and economics.
- The Karolinska Institute confers the prize for physiology or medicine, and the Swedish Academy confers the prize for literature.
- The Norwegian Nobel Committee based in Oslo confers the prize for peace.
- The Nobel Foundation is the legal owner and functional administrator of the funds and serves as the joint administrative body of the prize-awarding institutions, but it is not concerned with the prize deliberations or decisions, which rest exclusively with the four institutions.
- This year’s Nobel Prize is awarded to three scientists who have made a decisive contribution to the fight against blood-borne hepatitis, a major global health problem that causes cirrhosis and liver cancer in people around the world.
- The Nobel Prize amount for 2020 is set at Swedish kronor (SEK) 10.0 million per full Nobel Prize.
Indian winners of Noble Prize
- Rabindranath Tagore was the first Indian to get a Nobel Prize in 1913, and in his area of expertise – Literature.
- Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman India’s first physicist to win a Nobel Physics Prize in 1930 “for his work on the scattering of light and for the discovery of the effect named after him”.
- Har Gobind Khorana’s work on electron diffraction got him the 1968 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. He shared the award with Robert W Holley and Marshall W Nirenberg “for their interpretation of the genetic code and its function in protein synthesis”.
- Mother Teresa was the first woman with close Indian ties to get the 1979 Nobel Peace Prize. While she was born in Macedonia (then Ottoman Empire’s Uskup) to parents of Albanian descent, she was sent to Calcutta to be a teacher after she entered a nunnery.
- Subramanyan Chandrasekhar made India proud in 1983 when he bagged the Nobel Prize in Physics “for theoretical studies of the physical processes of importance to the structure and evolution of the stars”. He shared the award with another physicist William Alfred Fowler.
- Economist Amartya Sen was the sole winner of the 1998 Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences, which was introduced by the Nobel Prize Committee in memory of Alfred Nobel, “for his contributions to welfare economics”.
- Author VS Naipaul won the 2001 Nobel Prize in Literature “for having united perceptive narrative and incorruptible scrutiny in works that compel people to see the presence of suppressed histories”.
- Tami Nadu-born Venkatraman Ramakrishnan received the 2009 Nobel Prize in Chemistry “for studies of the structure and function of the ribosome”. He shared the award with Thomas A Steitz and Ada E Yonath.
- Kailash Satyarthi, along with Malala Yousafzai, received the Nobel Peace Prize in 2014 “for their struggle against the suppression of children and young people, and for the right of all children to education.”
- Mumbai-born economist Abhijit Vinayak Banerjee made the country proud as he became the 10th Indian, and sixth laureate with the Calcutta Chromosome, to win a Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences
Join & Feel the difference
All energetic, dynamic & passionate youth looking for a very diverse and exciting & adventurous career. Apart from flying one has to manage hundreds of personnel on base camp, formulate high-level strategies and tactics. During the calamities and emergencies, they step further and carry food and crucial supplies. If all the above-mentioned duties, gives you adrenaline rush then a career as an Air Force Officer is the right choice for you. Come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS, one of the Best Airforce X/Y & AFCAT Coaching in Meerut.
For important Current Affairs, GD Topics and tips of written examinations which helps you in AirForce X/Y , NDA, CDS, AFCAT & SSB: http://www.airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
For any help Contact us Please n Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.co