Airforce XY Phase 2GD
The team of experts in The Original Tutors helps you to prepare all Important Topics asked in Airforce XY Phase 2GD. Indian Airforce in Phase 2 Adaptability Test conducts Group Discussion to check that the candidate has certain personality traits such as interpersonal communication skills, Body language, confidence in public speaking, team spirit, leadership abilities, social behavior and problem-solving skills. GD is an important part of Airforce XY Phase 2GD which cannot be neglected. GD round is conducted to check the way you speak, how you speak and what you speak in order to judge your knowledge and personality. Having knowledge about current affairs is one of the best ways to leave a good impact and clear the GD round. Therefor quickly Come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS batch for Airforce XY Phase 2GD to qualify in GD round conducted by Indian Airforce to select an ideal candidate as an Airmen for a particular job role.
Indian Airforce XY Gp Phase 2GD Tips and Tricks
Airforce XY Phase 2GD : Do’s & Dont’s of Group Discussion
- Understand: Before speaking, understand the topic first clearly.
- Speak: Do not interrupt if someone else is speaking. Wait for your turn or make your chance to speak.
- Initiate: Take the initiative to start the GD & try to be among top 3 .
- Structure: Structure your arguments logically and give examples to justify your statement.
- Summaries: Summaries the discussion.
- Involve: Involve in GD or take part confidently.
- Assert: Be assertive & confident in speaking.
- Articulate: Work towards articulating your ideas into meaningful sentences.
- Listen: Be an attentive listener along with orator.
- Quality matters over quantities: It is not about how much you speak, but what you speak is important.
- Do not criticize anyone on religion
- Do not get personal
- Do not criticize the foreign policy of India
- Do not get disappointed if you do not know any answer
- Never ever try to bluff
Airforce XY Phase 2GD: Topic Women Empowerment
- One of the current and most common issues of today is “Women Empowerment”. Every corner of the country…or I should say, every corner of the world is focusing towards the development of the female community in the society.
- When women are empowered, whole society benefits, because women constitute half of the society.
- The status of women in India has been subject to many changes over the span of recorded Indian history.
- Their position in society deteriorated early in India’s ancient period, especially in the Indo-Aryan speaking regions, and their subordination continued to be reified well into India’s early modern period.
- If we talk about Indian mythology, then most of the Indian festivals have their names on females i.e. Deepawali, Holi, Navratri etc. That means the females have been put at the highest place even by our ancestors worshipping goddesses like Durga, Kali, Saraswati, Parvati, etc. Inspite of so many logical and scientific factors, the condition of women in the real world is really very pitiable.
- Practices such as female infanticide, dowry, child marriage and the taboo on widow remarriage, which began in upper-caste Hindu society in Northern India, have had a long duration, proving difficult to root out, and in the instance of dowry have spread to all castes, classes, and even religions.
- Women Empowerment refers to increasing and improving the social, economic, political and legal strength of the women, to ensure equal-right to women.
- Empowering women to participate fully in economic life across all sectors is essential to build stronger economies, achieve internationally agreed goals for development and sustainability, and improve the quality of life for women, men, families and communities.
- The recent announcement by Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman to recruit 20 per cent women in the corpse of military police comes as a positive step towards women empowerment and will be a morale booster to women wanting to join armed forces. As of now, the Indian Army has 3.80 % of its work force as women, the Air Force has 13.09% and the Navy 6 per cent.
- Mary Kom, P.V Sindhu, Saina Nehwal, Saina Mirza, Jwalla Gutta, Mithali Raj, Koneru Hampi, Geeta Phogat, Sakshi Malik, Rani Rampal, Hima Das, Deepa Karmarkar, Deepika Kumari and many more others are great Indian sports women, winners of awards like Padma Shri, Padma Bhusan, Arjuna Award, Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna examples of Women Empowerment in India.
Government Schemes and Programs to empower women
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao :- To eliminate female foeticide and to promote education for girl children.
- SSA (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) – For girl child education. It lead to increase in the Gender Parity Index (GPI).
- National Rural Health Mission – Educating women on health care. It has resulted in the decline in fertility rates, Maternal mortality rates (MMR), Infant mortality rates (IMR).
- Maternity Benefit Scheme – Payment of Rs.5000/- to pregnant women for the first two births only if the woman belongs to BPL (Below Poverty Line) category.
10 Pioneering Indian Women Who Became Role Models Of Empowerment
- Mother Teresa.
- Indira Gandhi.
- Kalpana Chawla.
- Indra Nooyi.
- Aishwarya Rai.
- Priyanka Chopra.
- Ela Bhatt.
- Mary Kom.
- Dipa Karmakar.
- Belinda Wright.
- We have come so far in women empowerment. Now many women are working in diverse careers and are financially independent. But still we have a long way to go. We need to totally eliminate gender inequality. The Government and we, the people have responsibility towards women empowerment.
Airforce X-Y Phase 2 GD: Selections 2020
Original Tutors Airforce Airmen Selections 2020 Our heartiest congratulations to Vishant Dagar, Vikas Sharma, Yash Sharma, Lavish Shiwach, Prabhat Giri, Harsh Rajput, Vishal Teotia, Atul Pal, Lakhan Kumar,, Anmol, Chandan Kumar, Kapil, Naveen , Aman, Gaurav Kumar, Vaibhav Kumar, Gagan Mudgal, Shubham Singh, Avneesh Kumar,Vikash Kumar, Harsh Thakur, Naveen Dagar, Abhinav Rathi, Nishant Kumar, Vivek, Luv Tomar, Mohit Kumar, Nishant Kumar & many other students who added feathers to the cap of The Original Tutors through their Airforce Airmen XY selections 2020. New stars entered into the sparkling galaxy of THE ORIGINAL TUTORS. Vishant dagar & Vikas Sharma scoring 20 out of 20 in English, have created another landmark in the record books of The Original Tutors. Very proud moment for The Original Tutors that Vishant Dagar & Vikas Sharma two of our brightest stars performed outstandingly well scoring 20 out 20 marks in English.
Airforce Airmen Selections 2020
- THE ORIGINAL TUTORS has manifested method of teaching by the systematic application of the scientific methods, demonstrations, diagrammatical presentations, Audio-video presentations, Group discussions, Newspaper sessions.
- All these specific learning technique have made the teaching-learning process more entertaining.
- This directs complete concentration over the attainable objectives of the students.
- We clearly understand that every student has his own understanding level, intelligence, liking and disliking, thoughts, social environment, capabilities, positives and area of improvement.
Join & feel the difference
- All energetic, dynamic & passionate youth looking for a very diverse and exciting & adventurous career.
- Apart from flying one has to manage hundreds of personnel on base camp, formulate high-level strategies and tactics.
- During the calamities and emergencies, they step further and carry food and crucial supplies. If all the above-mentioned duties, gives you adrenaline rush then a career as an Air Force Officer is the right choice for you.
- Come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS, the Best Airforce/NDA/ X/Y & AFCAT Coaching in Meerut.
For important Current Affairs, GD Topics and tips of written examinations which helps you in AirForce X/Y , NDA, CDS, AFCAT & SSB: http://www.airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
Contact: The Original Tutors
For any help Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.com