E-books vs Paper books
E-books vs Paper books is a great topic to be seriously discussed. ‘Kindle is the new Library‘. It’s bye-bye to the wooden shelves and mahogany libraries. The feel and grandeur of the vast libraries will soon be a thing of the past as the entire content of the library will be within the bounds of a 12 inch screen of eBook readers and gadgets. In E-books vs Paper books, with lots of facilities these eBooks are giving a tough competition to the printed books market and are looking towards replacing them. However many still prefer printed books over eBooks. It’s worth discussing which ones are better.
E-books vs Paper books: E-books are better
- E-books are usually less expensive than their paper counterparts.
- E-books are portable and easy to make and consolidate notes from numerous books.
- It is easier to search words, passages and references from e-books.
- It easier to exchange or get new books after finishing one.
- E-books can be downloaded in a matter of minutes, they’re more portable than physical books, and we don’t have to go to the store to buy them or wait for them to be delivered.
- There are nowadays facilities of dictionary in the devices which integrate with eBooks and help in finding meaning very quickly and easily.
- E-Book, internet and research-everything in one device helps a lot. This is not there in print books.
- It’s easier to adjust the font size in E-books.
- You can zoom in on the maps and diagrams.
- Also there is no limit on number of pages. In print books, increase in pages means increase in weight.
- In eBooks we can have color images. In print books, printing color images costs more.
- The read aloud facility helps the reader to understand the exact pronunciation of words in the eBook. In case of print books, we need to take help of someone else.
E-books vs Paper books: Paper books are better
- Many people like the feel of the books. They are deprived of the pleasure in case of eBooks. Paper books just feel good in hands. However even the best designed eBook seems cold and lifeless.
- In rural and inaccessible areas and in dark areas where there is no internet facilities, reading eBooks on portable devices is not possible.
- E-books are not good for eyes to expose them to the screen for a long time.
- Initial cost of E-books is more as we need to invest in machinery to access eBooks.
- Books were and are considered as one of the best gifts. There is a personal touch to print books and kind of nostalgia attached to it. The feel and look of our handwriting and the notes made in it give it a personal touch which lacks in the eBooks.
- E-books though portable, portability is limited by battery backup. In rural areas print books are more suitable.
E-books vs Paper books: Conclusion
Both types of books have their own advantages but it is ultimately your decision which one you prefer. Technology friendly people can prefer e-books as it would satisfy their expectations. Whereas, people who are comfortable with the smell of the paper can prefer printed books.
The Original Tutors Selections 2020
Original Tutors Airforce Airmen Selections 2020: Our heartiest congratulations to Vishant Dagar, Vikas Sharma, Yash Sharma, Lavish Shiwach, Prabhat Giri, Harsh Rajput, Vishal Teotia, Atul Pal, Lakhan Kumar,, Anmol, Chandan Kumar, Kapil, Naveen , Aman, Gaurav Kumar, Vaibhav Kumar, Gagan Mudgal, Shubham Singh, Avneesh Kumar,Vikash Kumar, Harsh Thakur, Naveen Dagar, Abhinav Rathi, Nishant Kumar, Vivek, Luv Tomar, Mohit Kumar, Nishant Kumar & many other students who added feathers to the cap of The Original Tutors through their Airforce Airmen XY selections 2020.
35 New stars entered into the sparkling galaxy of THE ORIGINAL TUTORS.
Vishant dagar & Vikas Sharma scoring 20 out of 20 in English, have created another landmark in the record books of The Original Tutors. Very proud moment for The Original Tutors that Vishant Dagar & Vikas Sharma two of our brightest stars performed outstandingly well scoring 20 out 20 marks in English.
Airforce Airmen Selections 2020
- THE ORIGINAL TUTORS has manifested method of teaching by the systematic application of the scientific methods, demonstrations, diagrammatical presentations, Audio-video presentations, Group discussions, Newspaper sessions.
- All these specific learning technique have made the teaching-learning process more entertaining.
- This directs complete concentration over the attainable objectives of the students.
- We clearly understand that every student has his own understanding level, intelligence, liking and disliking, thoughts, social environment, capabilities, positives and area of improvement.
Join & feel the difference
- All energetic, dynamic & passionate youth looking for a very diverse and exciting & adventurous career.
- Apart from flying one has to manage hundreds of personnel on base camp, formulate high-level strategies and tactics.
- During the calamities and emergencies, they step further and carry food and crucial supplies. If all the above-mentioned duties, gives you adrenaline rush then a career as an Air Force Officer is the right choice for you.
- Come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS, the Best Airforce/NDA/ X/Y & AFCAT Coaching in Meerut.
For important Current Affairs, GD Topics and tips of written examinations which helps you in AirForce X/Y , NDA, CDS, AFCAT & SSB: http://www.airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
Contact: The Original Tutors
For any help Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.com