NDA 2020 Result for (I) & (II)
- NDA 2020 result for (I) & (II) written exam conducted on 6th Sep’20 will be declared online by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in December 2020.
- This year, there was a common exam for NDA 1 and 2. However, NDA 2020 results for both the session of exams will be prepared separately by the commission.
- Candidates can access the result for both the exams from the official website. NDA result is released in PDF format and comprises the roll numbers of qualified candidates. Candidates who will clear the written exam of NDA are called for the Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview.
- The written exam of NDA 2020 for both the session of exams was conducted on September 6th 2020.
NDA 2020 Result for (I) & (II). How to check Online?
Once the exam is conducted and it’s near about time for the results, make sure you occasionally visit the UPSC website to keep track of the latest news. To check your NDA 2020 result, you have to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of the UPSC exam.
- Click the results tab
- Look for the link “NDA exam 2020 result/Cut-off public merit list”
- On clicking the link, a PDF file will open
- The file contains only the roll numbers of all those who have qualified. To find if your roll number is there quickly, click “ctrl+F” and enter the roll number.
- All candidates whose roll number is listed in the result file is provisionally considered selected but candidature can get cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process if they are found to be violating any rules.
- The provisionally selected candidates will have to attend the SSB interview where the original certificates of age, category reservation, and educational qualification have to be submitted.
- The detailed marks will be available post 15 days from the declaration of the final results after the SSB interviews.
Details Mentioned in NDA Result PDF 2020
- Name of the qualified aspirants
- Roll number of the qualified candidates
What after the declaration of NDA 1 2020 written test results?
The candidates whose roll number is there in the provisional list will have to appear for the SSB interview.
- The exam is a two-stage process and comprises a psychological aptitude test and intelligence test.
- Those who qualify the stage-1 interview are only eligible for appearing in the stage-2.
Preparation of Merit List for Selection
- A single combined merit list is prepared based on the total marks secured by candidates in the written exam and SSB Interview.
- The final allocation/selection for admission to the Army, Navy, Air Force of the National Defence Academy and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy is done as per the number of vacancies subjected to candidates’ eligibility, medical fitness and merit-cum-preference.
- While allocation/selection to one service/course, they will not be considered for admission to other remaining services/courses.
When two or more candidates secure equal aggregate marks in NDA exam, the ties are resolved as per age. This means candidates older in age will be given preference.
NDA Cut off 2020
The cut off is released after the completion of the recruitment process. NDA cut off is different for written exam and SSB Interview. To qualify the exam, candidates need to secure the cut off marks separately in written exam and SSB Interview. The cut off marks for the written exam is calculated out of 900 marks. The final NDA cut off which is the marks secured by the last recommended candidates is determined out of 1800 marks.
NDA 2020 Result (I) & (II), (NDA 2019 Result out), Answer Key, Merit List and Cut Off
- Every year the NDA exam is conducted twice a year by UPSC to recruit new cadets for the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force. Organized at a 10+2 level, only those between 16.5 to 19.5 years unmarried males are eligible to appear for it. Despite the school-level syllabus, this is one of the toughest exams to crack when you consider both the tiers and the medical tests together.
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released NDA (2) 2019 answer key. The answer key has been released for Mathematics and General Ability Test. NDA answer key is available on the official website in PDF format for all sets of test booklets.
- UPSC usually releases NDA answer key after completion of the recruitment process. Earlier on September 23, UPSC had released the marks of recommended candidates of NDA (2) 2019 exam. The marks display details such as roll number, name, marks obtained in written exam, marks secured in SSB Interview, and total marks.
- The final result of the exam was declared on September 14. A total of 662 candidates had been selected for admission to the 144th Course of National Defence Academy (NDA) and 106th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).
- The final selection of candidates has been done on the basis of their performance in written exam and SSB Interview. The results of the medical examination have not been taken into account in preparing the final result.
- NDA entrance exam is conducted for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). The exam is conducted twice a year where candidates who have completed class 12 can apply.
For every important Current Affairs, GD Topics and tips which helps you in AirForce and SSB: http://www.airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
For Further Contact Us Please Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.com